Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge 256

Hey there!

I followed along with the Mojo Monday challenge this week...kind of.  See, I wasn't in front of a computer when I created this card, so I decided to work from memory.  I almost got all the elements right!!!

Now I think I need to share what I think is a funny story (my warped sense of humour may be off putting...).  I went shopping last week with some friends.  As we sat down for lunch, my one friend asked me to lean over. She wiped at my face and told me I had crafters herpes as I was covered in glitter.  This isn't an expression I had heard before but boy did I laugh!!!!  Lucky the glitter (and crafter's herpes!) seems to finally have washed off!!!!  Thank goodness for good friends is all I can say!  What must people have thoughts ;p


The products used for this card are as follows:

*Very vanilla card stock (101650)
*Raspberry ripple card stock (126842)
*Gumball green card stock (126840)
*Be of good cheer DSP (126896)
*3/16" neutrals brads (I pulled out the ver vanilla but these come in a multi pack) (119736)
*retired stamp set for the ornament
*fancy fan embossing folder (127751)
*Merry Christmas greeting is from Delightful decorations (W116517 / C127787)

Have a great long weekend for everyone who is off on Monday!

K8

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is sooo awesome, I luv the texture....soooo glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete