Thursday, September 6, 2012

Birthday card

Hi All,

So September is an incredibly busy birthday month for me!  I have my dad, Mom, cousin, uncle, a good friend's twins, and about 4 other friends.  Luckily for me, they don't all expect cards or I don't know how I'd fit in my day job!!  The card below is one I made for my Mom.  There is a story that goes with that, but that will have to wait for another day.  I believe this type of card is called a gate fold card.  I use it at birthdays, especially when I want to put a type written message on the inside.  This time I just hand wrote on the inside.



*Primrose petals card stock (126841)
*Patio party DSP (126916)
*Summer starfruit card stock (126839)
*Whisper white card stock (100730)
*Make a cake stamp set (W126740 / C126742)
*1/8" mini brad in silver (122941) - this is what is holding it closed!
*Stamp a ma jig (101049) - how have I lived without this for so long???

I hope you are all enjoying this short week.  For those who had to go back to work/school this week, hopefully it is all going well!  The first week back is always the hardest!

K8

No comments:

Post a Comment