Monday, June 25, 2012

Clean & Simple Layout

Lately I've been in the mood to work on some cards that help me use up some of my retired DSP.  Sadly, I have rather a lot of it.  But it is my mission not to hoard these things!  I turned to Clean & Simple Stamping (http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.ca/) which is a website that sets layouts as challenges.  As you might guess, they're clean and simple.  I deviated a bit from the layout this week, but only because I was going from memory instead of having the picture in front of me!



Products used:


*Crumb cake card stock (120953)
*Crumb cake 1/2" seam binding (122332)
*Wacky wishes stamp set (this is a hostess set W126410 / C126412)


If you have any questions or would like to order any of the products, please send me an email.


Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment