Monday, July 9, 2012

Lots of birthdays this month

Well what can I say, I am very lucky to have a number of friends who are celebrating their birthdays this month!  This week alone there are three (albeit two are twins so we do a joint celebration!).  The following card was made for one of the twins.



*Crumb cake card stock (120953)
*Retired DSP (but it screamed to me of my friend)
*Night of navy ribbon (also retired)
*Brights glimmer brads in real red (121006)
*Mixed bunch stamp set (W125535 / C125537) - the flower is stamped in night of navy and the centre is stamped in riding hood red
*Blossom punch (125605)
*3/4" circle punch (119873)
*Itty bitty banners (W126255 / C126257)
*Bitty banners framelits (129267)


Now I have a confession to make.  When the blossom punch and mixed bunch stamp set first came out in last year's mini catalogue, I wasn't immediately gobsmacked by it.  In fact, I didn't bother to buy it for quite some time.  I reluctantly gave in though after hearing a lot of people rave about it, and started to use it.  Would you believe that it is now one of my absolute favourites and a real go to for me.  It just goes to show that if I push myself out of my comfort zone it can be a good thing!!!!


Have a great week and thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment