Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Challenge

As you may have noticed, i have been trying to post projects three times each week.  But this week, maybe with a combination of the heat and wanting to stay in my stamping dungeon in the basement, as well as the excitement and positive energy of a friend who started her own blog this week (go visit her at http://stampinafter8.blogspot.ca/), I have an extra project to share.  All that, plus there's a lot of socializing going on in my little world these days!!


I used the Pals Paper Arts colour challenge (http://stampinpretty.typepad.com/pals_paper_arts/) as inspiration for the following card that I will be giving to some friends next week who are expecting twins!!  I used the monkey stamp from the retired Fox & Friends set to represent the two little boys.  The rest of the recipe is below!




*daffodil delight card stock (119683)
*cherry cobbler card tock (119685)
*early espresso card stock (119686)
*whisper white card stock (100730)
*early espresso stamp pad (126974)
*fox & friends stamp set (retired sadly but still one of my favourites!)
*itty bitty banners stamp set (W126255 / C126257)
*bitty banners framelits (129267)
*tiny tags (W118091 / C118592)
*jewelry tag punch (117190)
*1 1/4" square punch (119865)
*daffodil delight ribbon (retired)
*3/16" metallic brads in gold (119741)


As I was writing this I noticed that the stamps sets all seemed to be small (tiny tags, itty bitty banners!!!).  Certainly not intentional, but it is cute given that this is for a baby shower!!


I hope everyone has enjoyed a great weekend and that you've been able to fit in some stamping!


K8

1 comment: