Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Unfortunately I procrastinated to almost the last minute in making father's day cards.  This isn't by any means a reflection on my Dad!  I couldn't ask for a better one.  But I came up with the following.  I made two as a 'surrogate' Dad celebrated with us on Sunday and I wanted to make sure he knew how important he was to us as well!


My inspiration came from some of the recent challenges on mojomonday.blogspot.com.



The products I used are as follows:

*Baja breeze card stock
*Twitterpated DSP (125406)
*Basic grey card stock
*Basic gray satin ribbon (retired sadly)
*Silver jumbo brad (retired)



For this card, the products used were:

*Bashful blue card stock
*Chocolate chip card stock
*Wasabit green card stock
*Crumb cake card stock
*Retired DSP
*Bashful blue ribbon (retired)
*Subtles glimmer brad (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment