Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My first few posts

Well, I am pleased that I finally managed to upload some of my cards for you to see.  I will forewarn you that I am unlikely to ever make as many posts in one week (let alone in one night)!  But come back and check regularly as I will try to post at least once a week.


If you're wondering how I develop my cards, I love using some of the sketch challenges that are out there.  Two of my favourites are Mojo Monday (http://mojomonday.blogspot.ca/) and Pals Paper Arts (http://www.palspaperarts.com/).  I am also very lucky to have some incredibly creative friends and family that I can bounce ideas off of and also discuss my projects with them.


Please do feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.  If you have an interest in card making and are thinking you might like to try it out, drop me an email and we can discuss options such as a class, a stamping club, hosting a party or some other ideas I have or a suggestion you might have.


Finally, if you are thinking that you would like some custom made invitations, stationery or other products, please feel free to contact me and we can discuss ideas.




K8

No comments:

Post a Comment