Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Smooches

Summer Smooches is one of the new suites that are available.  I previously mentioned that I love girl things.  I also love bright colours.  So with flowers and bright colours, what can I say, I'm loving this set!  Some of these cards came from my previous card class and some will be used in my upcoming one (I promise to never showcase cards in advance of a class again but I think given how new this blog is and the fact that I have told only a couple of people about it, it should stay quiet and not ruin any surprises!).

Summer smooches products are as follows:

*DSP 125409
*Bright Blossoms stamp set (W 125495 / C 125497)
*brads are discontinued but the brights designer buttons (119747) would coordinate really well too.

I did use some 3/8" ruffled ribbon, rhinestone basic jewels, tiny tags stamp set (W118091 / C118592), jewelry tag (117190) and some other recently retired ribbon.

Feel free to email me if you would like any information about the cards, dimensions or if you would like to get any of the products.







No comments:

Post a Comment