Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Butterflies, pearls and all things girly!

Likely best that I mention this early on, but I am a girly girl and I love all such things!  Butterflies, birds, owls and flowers.  Pearls are one of my favourite embellishments as well.  The card below is one of my earlier ones and uses non Stampin Up! card stock (gasp!) but I think shows off my love of delicate and feminine images.  I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (118138).  This is a pretty inexpensive tool to add to your collection at $14.95 and it is one that you can use over and over again.  The background was embossed with the Elegant Lines Textured Impression Embossing Folder (119277).  These folders again are relatively inexpensive and are incredibly useful.  I often find that I turn to these folders for my backgrounds instead of DSP!


No comments:

Post a Comment